Thursday, March 8, 2012

Free Amazon Kindle Books

Amazon recommended these free kindle books to me today ... oh how they know me so well.  I haven't had a chance yet to read any of them but in case there's only a 24 hour window of opportunity (read free) I wanted to share.

~~ pelenaka ~~




Gardening - never enough points of view.







Green Living - this catch phrase makes me lol.







Turning the Unemployment Tide 






Just in case that interview is group affair.








4 reviews 5 stars - got my attention.



$





Hopefully I'll learn something new.




2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm still working on the book I won through your giveaway. I'm enjoying it but I just can't seem to get any reading time lately.

    Maybe I need to schedule some time to just sit and read. Sounds like a vacation, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, hope you find a few spare minutes to enjoy that vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, good to know there are other's with this interest